ENJOY and feel free to leave any comments or questions. We will respond or contact the speaker on your behalf.
• Importance of uniform stands • Timing of critical fertilizer application • Tissue tracking programs • Scouting for high yields • Fungicides & biologicals • How profitable 400 bu/ac can be
• How fertilizers react with soil particles •Availability of applied fertilizers • Benefits of in-season fertilization
• Boosting nutrient availability & soil health
• Using past tissue data for decisions • Staying ahead of the plants need
• Farmer to farmer discussions & questions you will definitely learn something from •
• Sensor placement relative to drip tape • Reading soil moisture graphs • Features of NetBeat
•Using NetBeat to integrate soil moisture, aerial maps, and forecasts to help with irrigation timing.
• Corn fertility scheduling tool • Automated graphs for tissue sample results • Nutrient balancing tool